Friday, March 10, 2006

A drizzling day

Its drizzling outside, a perfect weather for all those dating these days. Some how I really have a fascination for the months of February and March as these two are the only months in the year when I crave for a proper date.

A perfect outing in some lonely place with the person who loves me... the sun half set, the clouds still and grey, the birds perching softly, the winds hissing through, the leaves swinging by, the drizzle wetting my eyelashes only to the extent needed and the person of my life in my eyes. As the wind blows by leaving behind a rythm, he picks it up to sing a lovely song for me. (Don't worry even if you are a bad singer... your date won't mind it as the air around won't let her mind, worst probably will be that she will laugh her heart out but then that too does the trick for you, doesn't it?)

And then with the song we talk, I would like to talk about each others lives but he stupidly talks about Bush's and Musharraf's lives, I want to hear him praising me but he is on about the pleasant weather around, I want him to click my photograph but he is busy showing his neighbouring aunts photographs, I want him to tell me how important I am to his life but he is busy telling me about what his mom made in the morning for breakfast, I want to walk slowly with him but he walks so fast that I need to run to keep pace, I want to stop for a breadth and for a cup of coffee to be shared between us but he merrily orders two glasses of juice instead, and so after experiencing all this I just want to get back home and he asks me if I can manage on my own?

Loving somebody is very natural and easy but expressing it is very difficult. Even if there is such a propelling and congenial surrounding as described above still it's tough. So I need to wait for the next Feb-March to make the man of my life speak his heart out and to experience the kind of date that I want to.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nidhi dear why don't you do that good thing of disclosing your love to him.may be he is waiting for you to say something.may be he was so nervous that he couldn't say and did all that stuff.even he has to wait for next feb.-march ..
I know love is certainly there as you still remember what all your "man" did at your most sought after date!well..better luck next time for you as well as for him.

ashish said...

My Sassy Girl, eh ?

thats still one of THE MOST lovely ones I came across! Wished had someone like you - demanding to be pampered!!! But I cut a way better deal than that >:)

Ashish Gupta said...

sorry for the late reply, was busy with some prj.

Niedhie said...

@Anonymous: First to clariyf that this is all my sheer imagination that has woven this post, and I have ended it the way I thought would be ideally correct for me. MAy be if such a situation actually happens with me in real life then I will take care of youe advice.

@Ashish: Hey, thanks for liking it. I wish that you get somebody soon. Good luck.

Niedhie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashish Gupta said...

//"@Ashish: Hey, thanks for liking it. I wish that you get somebody soon. Good luck. "

Whooaaaa! wondering if I shud be thankful for ur 'Good luck'! I already have found my one and the only one!

Guess you missed my post & comments on it ;)
THAT 'DREAM GUY' NOTE WAS WRITTEN BY MY GF!! She gave it to me saying she did not need it anymore since she got more than she wished for! and I found it pretty amusing hence put it here on my blog.
Hope that clears the misunderstanding :)

Niedhie said...

OOOOps, I am really sorry that I missed out on that.

KOOOOL Man, thats really great!! Yeah you should be thankful to me....wishes paid.

Good so now you have somebody to pamper and make sure that u never hurt her at any cost. True love is precious, so respect it.

Wishes for a great relationship ahead.

Anonymous said...

well...thats describing whom?? it is certainly a real life picture!!!

Niedhie said...

Thats for you to wonder!!!